Secondary Transfer - 1st March
Families will receive an email after 5pm on Monday, 1 March 2021 advising of the outcome of their application. Please wait until you have received the email before logging onto the eAdmissions website. Emails will be staggered from 5pm onward, so exact timings cannot be guaranteed.
- If you have been offered your first preference school, you will only receive the email notification.
- If you have not been offered your first preference school, you will receive the email notification and a letter, sent by first class post on 1 March, giving you more information about the process.
What you need to do next
Accept your school place online by Monday 15 March 2021. To do this log into your eAdmissions account and select ‘View outcome and respond’
- If you have not been offered your preferred school, you should still accept this school place. Accepting this place does not affect your chances of being offered a place at another school from the waiting list or your right of appeal.
- You can decline this place later on once you have a secured a place at another school. Declining the offer will not increase the chances of your child being offered a place at your preferred school.
- You should not decline the school place offered unless you have already secured a place at another school or made alternative arrangements for your child’s education e.g. private education.